Friday, August 04, 2006

Conversation!

Don't you love to dip the biscuit in your cup of tea and then have it ?? I love doing it, and couldnt resist doing so at the cafeteria today morning, finally ended up drawing "not-so-nice" stares at my direction !!

What's the big deal anyway ... I love soggy biscuits, so sue me !! thus, to spice up the morning, I did another "blasphemous" act ... pour the tea in the saucer and then sip it making a slurping noise ... I loved the way the faces wrinkled across the table !!

I laughed aloud and so did the others ... the talk was complete!


Author: Anonymous

1 comment:

Aparajita Paul said...

hmmmmmm...well, I too love to dip my biscuit in my dad's cup of tea (as I don't have tea yet.......and i dont know what's there to it that ppl like it so very much) but yes i like tea-dipped biscuits....

to tell u the truth pourin the tea in ur saucer looks a bit dehati-ish...but like anon said...why should u give a damn wht others think of u!?