Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny Politik

"Lalu Prasad Yadav, the Railway minister of Indiam, mentions "Harvard" and "MIT" to the rural crowd. "I have gone to Harvard. Educated children know what Harvard is. I have gone to MIT, Singapore College. I have taught teachers all over the world," he says, as a crowd dominated by the Yadav caste looks at him with awe and amusement."


I don't know if it is just me but this could be the most ridiculous election campaign in India in the recent past. Strategically, India is at an inflection point and the world is looking at her with eager eyes waiting to immerse in her vision for the new world order and more. Inside, the leaders are trying hard to make it impossible! This is unpardonable and Indian politics definitely needs some serious purging.

No comments: