Sunday, April 30, 2006

Focus

I realised this today evening. I have no real focus. The only focal point in my life, if anything exists, is my bed. I make sure i make it to my bed post midnight everyday. Well, that's a sad focus! Kidding apart, lack of focus is what i have found that kills the spirit of many of my acquaintances/friends who are otherwise very keen on making it big. People are ambitious, confident, full of dreams but many of the dreams fall apart just due to one single reason. Lack of focus. The problem is much more serious than one tends to realise. Dreaming is one thing and living upto them is completely another. One needs to strike a balance and that is possible only if one has some "real" focus in life! ........Huh, blogging is so easy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.