Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stuff inside a pumpkin and the french revolution

Yes. they are real!
And so is everything else.

Tonight will be my last day at my dearest apartment flat in an innocent corner on the planet, called powai. This small town is special to me for more than a thousand million reasons. I was a toddler when i came here back in 2001. I now am a fully grown adult and many of my impressions and ideas about the universe were given shape here. Thanks to my IIT days, most of them are worth cherishing!

The dearest flatmates, (guys both of them), shashi and the freaking idiot, bapu gave me some wonderful time. It was an honour staying with you guys as i know you both will be amongst the most important people on the planet by the time we reach our 60s.

I will miss the flat, definetly! My bike has been standing in the parking space without a shade for years now! And, god bless, it's still in a working mode! If there is one thing i hate about the whole thing about my flat, it's the landlord. Whenever i see him or hear from him, it dawns upon me that evil is real too and omnipresent. But i still wish that god blesses him with any of his favourite disease.

It's a well know fact that home is where heart is. I testify!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob....:))

Unknown said...

The stuff you write is quite shady.. It gives me that cool feeling when we sit under a tree after a walk in the hot indian afternoon. But after sometime, you start feeling the heat again.. It reminds me of what my aunt told me once when i was 16, and glaring an attractive female!. she said "You are looking at an oasis which exists, but still keeps you thirsty". After that, i feel everything i have across, has ended up in that statement. Except my love. God bless!.

Suresh said...

abe is that supposed to be a comment? shady means crappy?