Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To Mittal, with Love :P

Saley Mittal,

This is not a blog. This is a public mail to you and i couldn't think of a better public forum than my own blog. The purpose is to inform the world or rather educate the world about you and your crude manners (sic...)!

So, where do i start? As you would have realised by now, this mail is an outcome of my deep rooted malice (read love) towards you :D.........I hated you for the first time when i saw your juice-less stick like body (and i hated you a lot of times after that). To start with, I just hoped you were not human. But, as luck (bad) would have it, you turned out to be one. I looked at it as an experience to adjust with aliens and looking back now, I actually had a lot of fun doing it. You........*&^%$@%%!

(The rest of the content has been held back as my lawyer just adviced me that the US law enables its citizens to sue any damn body for any damn thing. I would have tried anyway but am too tired to get sued today)

After a very bad day at office...,
May my soul rest in peace!

p.s: If u look down upon my blog and write (s)craps on it again in orkut, i will publish this mail in its complete version :).... I hope you wont do it. Even if you do, i can always delete the (s)crap! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant believe what all people do to increase there blog count.. What about quality ??? Its sickening.. I guess I will just read some news website whenever I feel like reading something on internet.. YOU BRUTALLY MURDERED shakespeare many times over..

Suresh said...

shakespeare? i guess britney spears wud do a better job at posting comments! :P

Anonymous said...

and ur blogs are even worse. Now u know how absolutely disgusting they are. :PP

Suresh said...

to find really absolute disgust, may be u hav a better place to look at.....ya, ur own mind! :PPP